- Transparency of decisions
- Electronic Communications
- Limited resources
- Access to properties
- Postal Communications
- Information Technology
- Media Relations
- Registers of Providers
- Statistical Data
- Useful Links
bd. Ştefan cel Mare, 134 MD-2012, Chisinau Republic of Moldova
tel.: +373 22 25 13 17
fax: +373 22 22 28 85
Number portability allows keeping your telephone number when switching providers of public telephone services
What you need about telephone number porting:
1. Mobile number porting is launched on July 1, 2013, fixed number porting – on July 31, 2013. Any telephone number can be ported only in the same type of network: mobile to mobile, fixed to fixed.
2. For number (numbers and/or number blocks) porting it is necessary to fill in the Porting Application, downloadable on the web site and available with the commercial offices of the provider you wish to switch to (provider-acceptor).
3. The porting is carried out only based on Application, personally submitted by the requestor or requestor’s authorized representative, to one of the commercial offices of the provider-acceptor, and the identity card, for legal entities – additional document attesting the given powers.
4. Together with the representative of the provider-acceptor, set the date and time you want your number to be ported. The porting is usually performed within 5 working days or, at your request, in a longer timeframe, but not exceeding 30 working days from the date of Porting Application.
5. Once the Porting Application is registered, the provider-acceptor is in charge of the entire process of your number porting. This provider is bound to provide you with information as to the process and end of your number porting.
6. Additional information about the number porting is available on the web sites and with commercial offices of the providers you wish to have you number ported to, as well as on the web site of the centralized data base Administrator: www.portare.md.
7. When calling to a number ported to another network, you will be notified by means of a distinctive tone/sonorous signal, free of charge.
8. You are welcome to submit proposals and suggestions with reference to number porting to ANRCETI address: 134 Stefan cel Mare bd., MD-2012, Chisinau mun., by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, marked with ”Porting”. Contact: 022-251-312, 022-251-311.